Wednesday 2 July 2014

Tartan Treasures


Whilst having a little wander through TK Maxx the other day I stumbled upon a stand packed with Burberry Make up, from mascara to foundation to eyeshadow to lip gloss, if you can name it it was there.

Seeing as it was all marked down, I thought it'd be due not to pick a couple bits up!  I chose the Velvet Foundation in Trench No.201 and the Fresh Glow luminous fluid base in Nude Radiance No.01.  I've worn them both a couple times and am loving them!  The consistency of both is really lovely to apply and they look so flawless on the skin.  

The Velvet Foundation lasts aaages and blends so well, a little bit definitely goes a hella long way!  The Fresh Glow is gorgeous too, like a giant bottle of liquid highlighter that soaks into the skin and leaves you looking all healthy and shimmery.  It's perfect for those summer days when you want something on your face but not a whole face of heavy make up.

I'm not sure I could have forked out £35 each for them, but seeing as they were £20 each in TK Maxx I figured it was practically buy on get one free (that's what I told myself anyway!)

Steph
x

No comments:

Post a Comment