Wednesday 30 April 2014

Nailed It!


In an effort to look (and feel) a little more girly on my birthday week off from work I decided to try out some new nails, and my god have I been loving them!

After looking at the more tones down nails in boots I stumbled across the House of Holland and Elegant Touch line and fell in love!  The had nails with tiny animals on,nails with playing cards on, spotty, stripy and, my absolute favourite, 'zig zag stardust'!

I've not been able to stop looking at my hands since I put them on, and the cherry on the top...they glow in UV!  Yes, that's right, Saturday night I had the coolest, glowyest, brightest nails Swansea had ever seen!

I'm going to be gutted to have to take these off to go back to work next week, but until then I'm glowing all the way!

Steph
x

No comments:

Post a Comment