Saturday 19 October 2013

Paramore at Wembly!


Okay so this post is majorly late but it's an event I couldn't let go by without blogging about it.

On the 27th September I (finally!!!) got to see Paramore perform *insert fangirl scream* at the Wembley Arena in London!  If you've seen my first Influenced post all about Hayley Williams then you may have guessed that I'm a but of a Paramore fan (okay 'a bit' is a major underestimate) and have wanted to see them perform live since I was about 15 years old.


Over the years numerous reasons have popped up or conflicted with dates and meant I have never been able to go to a show until now, and it was so worth the wait!

My evening didn't start out as planned with the friend I was going with getting a mixed message from my dad, missing the train and leaving me sat at Wembley station with a dead phone, alone in the dark for over an hour, not the best.  But once we got there, scoffed a hot dog in record time so we didn't miss the start of the show (classy biatch here!) and got into the arena, all was well with the world again.


The show was insane, and over in a flash but was honestly one of the best nights of my life.  Two hours sped by as if it was 20 minutes and I spent so much time on my tip toes, out of pure excitement, (kinda like a kid when they get excited!) not because I couldn't see, that I had cramp all up the backs of my legs by the end!  But Oh My Days was it worth it!  


Paramore kill it live, they are all over the stage and bring so much energy to every single song you can't help but be drawn in.  Hayley Williams knocked the vocals out of the park, I seriously don't know how anyone can leap about that much and still manage to hit every single note and not sound out of breath!

All together one of the best nights of my life and definitely one I won't forget anytime soon.  If you're even a little fan of Paramore I would recommend you go see them live.  You'll have a blast, and maybe end up with hamstrings as tight as mine are now!

Steph
x

No comments:

Post a Comment