Thursday 19 September 2013

Deal Addiction

Free Body Shop hand Cream - See Below for Details!


Recently I seem to have developed a bit of an addiction...to deal websites!  Every day I find myself logging onto wowcher, vouchercodes, groupon and more just to see if there are any deals I might want and might be of any use to me.

It hasn't yet got to the point where I'm buying things purely because they're on offer, but I feel it may begin to happen soon!  For example, this evening I'm having dinner at Zizzi's, why? for a nice evening? for good food? because I love the way it's decorated? nope because I have a voucher for 50% off food and it runs out today.  That is my sole motivation of going out to dinner tonight (don't tell the boy, he thinks its a romantic evening!)

My little obsession with these deals doesn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon, especially as today I found a voucher for free hand cream at the body shop.  If you fancy a freebee as well (and lets face it who wouldn't) you can download your voucher from Voucher Codes before the 29th.

Let me know if you get your free hand cream and if you're as addicted as I am to these sites, I hope I'm not the only one!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment