Thursday 13 February 2014

Challenge Yourself

In a bid to up my fitness and become a healthier human being I've been working out a lot more than I ever have before.  I figured that seeing as every year I set myself the same goal, to feel comfortable in my bikini on holiday, maybe this year I should actually do something about it!

I'm not the greatest at repetitive programs as I loose interest waaay too quickly but across January I managed to (mostly) stick to Jessica Smith TV's January Challenge and do something each day.

As February rolled around and the challenge ended I started to get a little lazy again.  So today I have decided to take up a new challenge and to try and complete as many challenges as possible this year.

Today I found the 30 Day Fitness Challenges page and I think I may have a new fitness go-to.  They have loads of challenges that last (unsurprisingly) for 30 days so you can do one a moth or, if you're feeling really brave, give a couple a go at the same time.

I've decided to start off with the 30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge as my bum and stomach are both areas that I'm really self conscious about.  I'm hoping to ad another challenge at the start of March to keep pushing myself and hopefully see more of a change.


Now I've written this all down I've no excuse for not doing it!  Wish me luck!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment