Friday 14 February 2014

Primarni Love

This week I've had a little more spare time than usual and I decided to use it wisely and hit the shops!  I've been lusting after American Apparel's Disco Pants for what feels like forever now but just can't bring myself to part with £70-£80 for what is essentially a pair of shiny leggings :(

Luckily there are tonnes of dupes on the high street and I found a pair I loved in H&M for a fraction of the price.  I've been wearing them non-stop since, they've even kicked my jeans back into the wardrobe!

After picking up the trousers I headed to Primark to see if they had any cropped tees to pair with them, and I wasn't disappointed.  They've got some seriousl lovely pieces in Primark at the moment, I may have to make another trip!  But here's the first few bits I picked out to pair with my 'disco pants'.


Top Left ~ I love this little polka dot shirt its so cute and drapes really nicely
Top Right ~ This t-shirt has become one of my faves already.  it's super comfy and the perfect length with the trousers
Bottom Left ~ I can't wait for summer and I think I'll have to save this one till the sun makes a reappearance!
Bottom Right ~ I couldn't help myself when I saw these socks, so cute!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment