Saturday 15 February 2014

Lighten Up


As Spring rounds the corner and I'm starting to pull myself out of my post break-up funk (I've spent far too long in the wallowy/stalk him on facebook/worry I'll be alone forever phase, not the best look!) I decided it was time to lighten up a bit!

I started from the top and ombréd my hair!  I've ombréd my hair before but it got a little lost in amongst the pinks/blues/reds/oranges and every other colour you can think of, but as my hair is growing back into its natural colour I thought I'd add a little sun to the tips.

Previously I've used bleach and just mixed a small amount but I thought I'd try something new this time and went for the L'Oreal Paris Intense Ombré Préférence.  I used the light to dark brown intense effect box and I think it's turned out pretty well!

I love that it comes with a little brish so you can just put the mixture onto that and bush it through your hair.  It made it so much easier to get it level all around the head rather than using my hands or a tinting brush to put it onto the hair.

before & after
 I only left the mixture on for 25 mins (you can leave it on for up to 45) as I wasn't too sure how my damaged hair would react it it.  But I think I'll be doing another process in the next few weeks to lighten up even more!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment