Saturday 28 June 2014

All By Myself...


This week I was lucky enough to spend a night in a lovely hotel for the night.  I spent the days leading up to it day dreaming about laying in a giant bed, clean sheets, room service and having an evening to myself that I could spend however I pleased.

As lovely as it was to have a gorgeous bed, clean sheets, amaaaazing room service (eyes bigger than my tummy clearly!) I didn't enjoy the solitude as much as I thought I would.

I've always been the sort of person who enjoys their own space, I love spending time with my friends and family but I've always needed that hour or so to myself to just be.

Apparently an entire evening is a lot longer than I had anticipated!  After flopping on the bed, teasing out the fancy soaps, ordering food and watching telly I started to wonder what to do next.  My answer was to stick on a face mask and continue watching trash TV, and it was lovely, but it was also nice to know I'd be headed back into the real world again in the morning.

Steph
x

No comments:

Post a Comment