Friday 27 June 2014

Smile Like You Mean It #2


Audrey Hepburn clearly was a very wise lady! And on the note the things that have made me smile this week include...
1) Bright Orange Hair, having orange hair has made me feel as if summer is truly on it's way, bring on the sun, the BBQs in the rain and parks full of people attempting to catch even the smallest ray of sunshine.
2) Bingo!  This week I played bingo for the first time ever and it was hilarious! We won nothing, had no clue what we were doing until a kind lady helped us out an hour in and then got so into marking off the numbers we were covered in pen by the end! If you've never been it's a real laugh on a rainy day with a couple of mates, you might even win!
3) The British countryside, I've travelled across the country, more than usual, this week and the British countryside never fails to put a smile on my face. I am truly blessed to live in such a beautiful country full of fields, trees and pink summer night skies. Living in London often means I don't get to see too much of the countryside but the views out the window when I'm travelling always manage to keep me from falling asleep and put a smile on my face :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Steph
X

No comments:

Post a Comment